Want to join an Organisation that is developing Life Saving Medicines then look no further than this Finance Manager Role for a Pharma Organisation based in West Drayton. The Role is ideally suited to a 1st / 2nd jobber ex practice who is looking to further their career in Industry.
Research Organisation based in Uxbridge, Middlesex have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join them as products come to Market. Reporting to the FD this position is a key role in finance but also the surrounding business. As Finance Manager, this is very much a Hands on Role and your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include :
- Managing and performing the small AP function
- Bank Payments
- General ledger transaction son a monthly basis
- Support and maintain the accounts for the UK line with IFRS, implement strong controls, balance sheet reconciliations processes and follow up.
- Manage company secretarial requirements
- Preparation, timely completion and filing of all UK company statutory requirements not limited to statutory accounts, tax and VAT filings etc.
- Drive and ensure compliance with all Group accounting policies
- Assess, develop, implement required control/process enhancements to current processes to drive efficiency, driving transformation of the transactional accounting activities to enable UK to reach an higher level of effectiveness, efficiency and control
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments, payroll journal and similar accounting entries i.e. inter-company transactions and accruals
- Submission of monthly accounts in a timely and efficient manner as required
- Reconciliation of all month end balance sheet accounts
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Build, work and maintain effective working relationships with all Corporate Functions
- Build, maintain effective relationships with External auditors as well as managing all audits in line with required deliverables and timetables
- Projects and other assigned duties as required
The ideal Finance Manager will be a Self-Motivated Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA) with Advanced Excel skills who has strong financial and business acumen, who is looking to progress within an organisation and in return will receive a salary between £50k-£60k + 10% Bonus + + 10% Pension + Excellent other benefits