Retail Store Manager Location:
Full-Time Contract / PermanentSalary:
£25,000 - £26,000Bonus Scheme:
Quarterly Bonus Incentive!What will my role look like?
As a Site Manager you will run our Petrol Forecourt as if it was your own, you can truly be yourself and implement your strategical and leadership skills to contribute to the success of your store. You are in charge of all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training your team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking and finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring the store looks vibrant and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time.
This isn't a back office job, it's down to your imagination and creative skills to effectively merchandise the site and promote our seasonal offers and you will be engaging with our loyal customers every day.
Our forecourts and convenience stores are the heart of our business... after all, this is where it all began! We owe our success to our employees and we are committed to providing excellent customer service, good value products and a wide range of facilities, and our customers have come to expect high standards from all of our forecourts and retail sites.
It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful Site Manager but don't be fooled, this doesn't mean you can't have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings. Let's not forget about the progression opportunities as you will be considered for area / senior management roles when they arise!What would my main responsibilities be?
Got what it takes?
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Ensure new colleagues are made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Look to drive sales, meet targets and increase profitability
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Ensure that our forecourts are well merchandised, stocked and look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don't hesitate to apply online today!
What's in it for me?
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme
! it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day...
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Site Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/95449122