Our Stevenage based client are recruiting for a Vehicle Account Manager to join them ASAP on an ongoing temporary basis. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Vehicle Account Manager - Job Overview
As a Vehicle Account Manager
your duties will include;
Vehicle Account Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Manages client accounts looking after the clients vehicles and ensuring good service at all times
- Negotiates & approves costs for vehicle repairs (including mechanical & bodywork)
- Requests written estimates, vehicle health checks & pre-mot checks
- Returns approved order numbers to dealer network
- Research & source alternative part supply
- Liaise with clients and accounts department as necessary to obtain PO numbers
- Update costs, notes and status codes on client databases
- Approve & updates costs on client database
- Deliver written proposals to de-fleet vehicles beyond repair due to excessive costs
- Arrange for independent engineers to attend workshops & submit damage reports
Vehicle Account Manager Benefits Offered
- Understanding of vehicle mechanics, parts & repair times
- Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Highly organised
- Effective communicator (written & verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
Thank you for your application. When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing role
Its also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.