- Own, devise and deliver a marketing strategy that will enable engagement with key target audiences, across core B2C channels.
- Defining, measuring and understanding the businesses growth metrics and how they interrelate.
- Understanding users' engagement and use of the product, identify the magic moment and help people discover it earlier.
- Designing marketing experiments and quickly iterating to improve key metrics.
- Building longer-term product features that generate network effect and encourage word of mouth referral.
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, ensuring that they can demonstrate ROI.
- Using your expertise, recommend best practice approaches to target and reach the correct audiences - including using demographic, behavioural, geographical and other variable-based data.
- Work closely with product development to identify key product differentiators that can be used to inform and educate audiences, to ultimately raise awareness.
- Build best-in-class campaigns analysis data and continually optimising
You should have at least 5 years digital consumer (B2C) product marketing experience, ideally gained with a Fintech or other disruptive digital product or App. You must be a creative, in-the-trenches, unstoppable growth minded marketing guru. Someone who loves the data, understands the data, analysis the data then optimises for growth. Someone who loves to experiment, measure the results, tweak for growth and then repeat. NB This role is WFH but must be able to attend short notice in person meetings in London.
If you are looking for a business that will make a positive difference too people's lives and that is on a huge growth curve, that has significant VC and Angel investor backing, that is all about empowering the people of Africa, that is looking to hire the most talented and driven people in the Fintech world - then you need look no further! Please just send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org (Including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.