Senior Finance Assistant - Penrith, 6 month temporary assignment Your new company
Our client is a global provider of cleaning products and services in Penrith. They pride themselves on excellent customer satisfaction, responding to customer needs quickly and efficiently. They are an ever-evolving industry that encourage employees to offer feedback, improvements, and resolutions for future business development. Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring high quality financial support, reporting the continuous improvement and standardisation of the processes.
Your responsibilities will also include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with the company's external service provider in order to support and improve the PTP / OTC areas of the business
- Re-engineer processes improve efficiency and streamline activities
- Strong collaboration with all members of operational and business finance
- Supporting with financial admin across a busy accounting environment
- Overseeing various data entry / data processing tasks
- Ensure all purchase invoices are recorded and coded correctly to nominal code and business unit
- Handling incoming credit card payments.
A successful candidate will need to be immediately available, with 12 months recent experience in a financial support role or similar, be experienced using SAP and Excel but not essential. Have an understanding and ability to analyse financial reports. You will need strong communication skills, written and verbal, to liaise with company stakeholders. What you'll get in return
Full time, temporary assignment
6 month assignment
Retention bonus on completion of assignment
Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days remote
23 days holiday, plus 8 banks What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.