Executive Assistant to Vice Chancellor 8.30am to 4.30pm (core hours) Full or Part-Time optional!£32,000 to £36,000 plus benefits including 23 days increasing annual leave, pension and much more!!TwickenhamStart date: Asap!Overview:
An amazing opportunity to join an outstanding higher educational setting based in Twickenham. With a high Ofsted rating and ranked 2nd best in London, this beautiful and friendly institution is looking for an experienced EA.
You will provide comprehensive executive assistant level support to the Vice-Chancellor on a full or part time basis.Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Provide high level confidential EA level support for the Vice-Chancellor on a day-to-day basis such as e-mail, diary, appointments, and travel arrangements, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers, presentations, budgets and relevant information in advance
- Develop and maintain procedural processes that improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Produce and compile Board, Committee, and other papers as directed.
- Attend and minute meetings and committees and ensure actions are followed up and the register updated.
- Organise attendance at conferences and speaking events with all associated administration, co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements and planning itineraries as needed.
- Organise events and functions as appropriate, including Away Days, receptions and other events.
- Liaise with Registry regarding ceremonies; to include assistance on the day with Senior Staff arrangements.
- Undertake research or projects as requested.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of external links with other institutions and externals.
- Working to ensure that there are effective systems of corporate governance
- Organise the purchase and maintaining of corporate gifts.
- Produce accurate high-quality documents, letters, reports, organisation charts and presentations as requested.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
- Experience in higher education (desirable)
- Proficient in IT skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and databases.
- Experience of initiating and writing correspondence.
- Experience of taking notes of meetings and progressing actions from meetings.
- Accounts experience, including ordering, invoice payment and financial record keeping.
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.