**TEMPORARY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SECRETARY - TEMP TO PERM **
Monday - Friday
A well established legal firm in Malton is looking for Legal Secretary to join the team immediately on a temp to perm basis.Duties
The ideal candidate would have...
- Full support to fee earner(s) as required including preparing correspondence and documents.
- Administer filing.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Drafting of legal documents.
- Dealing with finances: completions/exchanges.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the office assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for the fee earner.
- Provide support to secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person (when required) and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the Firm's standards for client care.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and clients documentation and information.
- To provide sickness and other absence cover for other members of the team (as required).
- To contribute as a team member within the department.
- A minimum 2+ years' legal secretarial experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Experience of Partners for Windows but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good English grammar/spelling, familiarity with legal terminology and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in dealing with a range of clients via telephone and face-to-face; discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads to the required standard and within the required timescales.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work under pressure as and when required (this may involve some flexibility in working hours).
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.