Our well-known client is looking for Store Assistants to support their busy store in Lutterworth LE17 area. Our Client requires store replenishes on a week to week basis.Key InformationLocation:
Lutterworth LE17 areaHourly Rate:
£9.26- £12.32 per hourDays available:
Mon-SunHours of work:
09:00 - 18:00
10:00 - 19:00Flexible shifts
Work as little as 7-8 hours or up to 40 hours a week.
You will be required to carrying out tasks such as;Key Responsibilities
- Organise stock
- Replenish Shelves
- Check out of date products and Replace with new
- Make sure store is clean and no spills are left on shop floor
- General store assistant duties
You will be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues in accordance with current health and safety regulations. In this role you will be standing and serving for extended periods of time within a busy environment.
Berry Company Benefits
- Wanting a challenge but fun working atmosphere
- Experience of working in a busy store setting.
- Must be able to travel to the LE17 area
For more information about this role, please get in touch with the Loughborough Office.Job type:
- Paid through PAYE
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Range of money saving offers
- Online payslips
- 1000's of offers for big brands on the high street and leisure
- Discounted Memberships at over 3,000 Gyms
Part time, temp placementsPay Rate:
£9.26p/h - £12.32p/hSchedule:
Temp shifts available on a week to week basisWork remotely:
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.