Senior Account Executive - Big Brand Consumer Food & Drink - Exciting International PR Agency - £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience, plus superb benefits & career progression - London
My client is an award-winning and fast-growing consumer brand agency with headquarters in New York and a seven year old central London office. Specialising in big brand food & drink in the UK, the US/UK client roster includes many household-name global companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry's longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the US. They are now looking for a passionate and creative Senior Account Executive to join the agency's UK team primarily dedicated to one of the most iconic global food brands!
Working mostly from home to begin with, with some time in the office, (they are planning a return to the office in the Spring when it is safe to do so) the London team leads the way in PR, influencer marketing, brand activation, events and partnerships.
My client is owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity and buzz of an independent agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR. This is an amazing opportunity to join a super agency and work on some great global brands.
The role brings the opportunity to work across all integrated marketing communication channels; PR, influencer, social media and events both in the UK market as well as globally.
Integrated communications is at the heart of everything my client does. Effectively communicating across all their channels is incredibly important and you must be a good verbal and written communicator, a strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be a proactive self-starter, outgoing, driven, ambitious, with excellent creative, communication and people management skills and specifically passionate about food and drink with an interest in what drives culture. For an ambitious and talented individual this role offers exciting career progression. You will have a minimum two years consumer PR experience from a respected agency, together with big brand/big budget experience, at least some of which will ideally be in the food sector. Most importantly you will have a genuine passion/interest in the food, drink and restaurant scene.
Specifically you will be:
- A creative, passionate and proactive individual who is a team player.
- A strong and confident written + verbal communicator with incredible attention to detail.
- An excellent writer is a must, with the ability to draft press releases, social copy, thought leadership style pieces and client updates
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone with their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest food and lifestyle news + trends, using this to proactively suggest reactive opportunities for client(s).
- Be a media hound! You'll already have established excellent media contacts with national, broadcast and lifestyle media. You'll have knowledge of the UK media landscape, a growing book of media + influencer contacts and the skill to proactively sell-in stories to secure coverage for your clients.
- A budding event organiser, you will co-ordinate and activate many of my client's partnerships, and brand owned events / festival sponsorships (when possible).
- Influencer engagement is integral to the role and you will support the team identifying and liaising with influencers and work with more junior members of the team to organise the distribution of products and brand assets to our brand fans and advocates.
- Community management on social media is a key part of the role, so experience of producing copy + content for a range of social platforms is needed including drafting copy, sourcing content, posting and evaluating
- Strong client reporting skills needed, as you will be leading a number of programme wrap up evaluation reports
- You will oversee more junior members of team and guide them on the execution and completion of the daily office admin and client account coverage + social media tracking and reports.
The agency hosts a wealth of talent across all communication disciplines, fast moving and innovative it provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within the organisation.Benefits include:
- Competitive salary up to £34,000, depending on experience
- Superb career prospects
- Season ticket loan
- Private healthcare
- Summer Fridays, extra days off at Christmas
- Training stipends
- Team activities
My client is owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity, excitement and independence of a fast-growing agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR. This is an amazing opportunity to join a super agency and work on some great global brands.Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org