15ten15 are one of the fastest growing businesses in the recruitment / resourcing / Online retail sectors in the UK
We are currently recruiting for leading integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The role will require you to enhance the capability of the Client's finance function, adding experienced business partnering skills to improve budget holder engagement and drive forward their BI reporting strategy. This role owns the budgeting and forecasting function, with the objective to develop an effective forecasting process and support delivery of financial performance goals.
The candidate will need to:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATESkills Required:
- Drive the client's BI strategy; working closely with the BI Development Manager and Head of Finance to enhance reporting capability and improve decision making environment.
- Develop 'Cost to Serve' (CTS) practices and channel reporting
- Partner business leaders (budget holders) with regard to sales & cost performance vs budget and identify business improvements
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Identifying and tracking cost saving initiatives all business functions
- Lead on M&A activity
- Develop contract tender approach, to provide a more accurate and holistic view of business impact - help win more business!
- Communicate business goals and messages & locally manage any change
- Ensure good process management is in place within team and all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are kept up to date
- Ensure safe keeping of all people and company property, adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and raise any risks to HSEQ Team
- Live and breathe our Sustainability values and work in line with "Our Road to Tomorrow"
- Respect our workplace environment and the environment around us
- Ensure all data is handled safely to meet GDPR and Data Protection requirements at all times
- Promote our brands, products & services at all opportunities
- Behave in line with our company values, behaviors, policies & procedures
- Develop relevant knowledge & skills through personal development & coaching
- Engage in all communication & keep up to date with business change & communication
- Support the company in any other reasonable capacity, willing to work flexibly if business needs
- Support the creation and upkeep of any processes/Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Devote all working time to business activity only
- Work together with any relevant key stakeholders, liaise with relevant business areas to agree interdependencies, share knowledge and best practice
- Business Partnering - charismatic and engaging approach
- Ability to support, challenge and influence at Board level
- Experience of PowerBI (or similarplatforms) desirable
- M&A experience desirable
- Knowledge of BI systems - to drive forward BI strategy
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of financial accounting
- Evidence of ability to provide strong financial insight / analysis
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA or CIMA
- Curious attitude and confident self starter, with desire to continuously develop self and drive business forward
- Strong Communication & presentation skills in order to create compelling Business Cases
- Completer / Finisher attitude - diligence to ensure a project reaches a successful conclusion
- These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive. The client may make changes from time to time to reflect the changing needs of their business.
- They may require you to carry out reasonable alternatives within the character of your post. We expect you to adopt a flexible approach to your role and will consult you about any significant changes.
- All employees to have up to date job description reviewed at least annually as part of performance review. Work in partnership with HR and keep HR records up to date.