EYFS Teaching Assistant | Homerton, Hackney| Primary School
This Primary School in Homerton, Hackney are looking to recruit a nurturing, gracious and attentive graduate to work as an EYFS Teaching Assistant for the upcoming academic year. This is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career within Primary Education! Job Details - EYFS Teaching Assistant
- EYFS Teaching Assistant role
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30-4pm.
- Charming Primary School in Homerton, Hackney
- £18,000 pro rata to term time only, paid weekly on PAYE basis
- Brilliant opportunity for an aspiring EYFS Teacher
- Joining a small, close-knit EYFS team
This role is suited to someone who is an enthusiastic and experienced Graduate, who is looking to start their career in education or EYFS.The Role - EYFS Teaching Assistant- Homerton, Hackney
- Uphold the general learning environment
- Supporting the teachers within EYFS.
- Planning and delivering small phonics sessions.
- Monitor pupil progress and nurture social skills.
- 1:1/ group support with SEMH children.
Located in Homerton, Hackney, this Primary school is within walking distance from the local train station. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain skills and develop your knowledge in education and thrive at being a EYFS Teaching Assistant. This role will entail; supporting the Nursery and Reception classes as well as working with small groups and children on a 1:1 basis when required. Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, in Homerton, Hackney. For other roles like this, check out our website, search 'Ribbons & Reeves'. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this EYFS Teaching Assistant role. EYFS Teaching Assistant | Homerton, Hackney