A large multinational banking and financial services business based in London.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing the bank's market risk exposure for various financial products within the Global Securities Financing business.
- Adequate valuation of the organisation's trading risk exposures.
- Monthly execution of the global valuation adjustment framework for Structured Products Group / Global Securities Financing business.
- Monitoring trading limits and reviewing transactions over the established limits.
- P&L production and analysis.
- Support the business by providing risk, P&L production and analysis to aid business management.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate Risk and P&L report is produced.
- Ensuring that monthly reporting deliverables are produced to a high standard.
- Ensuring that Front Office are appropriately challenged on limit breaches, pricing and strategy.
- Expected to engage with the traders on a regular basis to keep up to date with their trading strategy ,identifying and communicating to senior management potential risks (market, credit, other).
- Involvement in FRTB and TRIM projects as well as other projects to increase process efficiency, creating new tools to simplify current processes, improving analysis, developing new methodologies to report the P&L and capture the risk accurately.
The successful Product Controller/Risk Analyst:
What's on Offer
- Degree in Finance/Economics/Econometrics (or equivalent)
- Professional qualification of PRM/FRM/CFA (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of market risk experience
- Experience within Securities Financing field
- Strong understanding of equity borrowing and lending, fixed income repo, total return swaps and other securities financing products
- Market risk management knowledge
- Product control knowledge
- Corporate actions knowledge
- Quantitative background
- Experience with Excel, VBA as well as FO systems (Summit, Anvil, Sophis)
Flexible day rate
Quote job ref