Successful global Investment Management firm, with this role London based, seeking to hire a Fund Operations Analyst
Financial Services regulated firm.
NAV Oversight for all in house funds involving a varied range of Flagship and Specialist funds
NAV oversight frequency for Daily, weekly and monthly NAVs.
Identifying and resolving NAV discrepancies across our funds and communicating as needed with fund administrators and fund managers.
Communicating all price and performance movements of our funds to the relevant parties across the business with the ability to give a detailed rationale for any movements.
Sign off NAV prices before release to market.
Compiling Fund data for inclusion in company factsheets.
Ensure accurate record keeping of all NAV oversight activity and work with auditors on an annual basis as required. Maintaining bank holiday schedule for all fund trading.
Calculation and verification of management fees across all our funds.
Assist with the set up of any new funds in our NAV oversight system including any UAT testing required.
Stock and Cash Reconciliations with all custodians
Ensuring all breaks are investigated and resolved within good time. All interested parties to be advised in good time and systems updated where required
The Successful Applicant
The Fund Operations Analyst is expected to demonstrate the following, working with our clients and colleagues:
- Previous experience in Nav Fund Operations and Nav Reconciliations role for Investment Management firm is required
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy at all times
- Ability to multitask, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Desire to work as an active member of a team, and provide constructive feedback where appropriate
- Absolute focus on client service, including awareness of cultural differences in working practices
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus / benefits on offer.
Quote job ref
+44 20 7645 1424