This Top 10, award winning firm is looking to expand its Customs Duty team in what is a rapidly growing market. They have great relationships with not only with their clients but also their employees, putting them at the centre of their business.Job Description
As a Customs Duty Manager, your core duties will include, but not be limited to:
The Successful Applicant
- Liaise with clients to resolve queries, communicate with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met, as well as overseeing clients portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met.
- Provide a wide range of customs and excise duty services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities
- Demonstrate an extensive and broad range of knowledge relating to customs and excise duty matters.
- Ability to practically interpret and apply the impact of associated regimes on international trade and supply chains.
- Provide technical advice, develop referrals, devise customs and international trade focused marketing initiatives.
- Elements of responsibility for developing business opportunities whilst ensuring needs of clients are met.
- Assist partners in delivery of cross-cutting advisory projects.
The successful candidate will:
What's on Offer
- Be highly motivated.
- Have the ability to act on ones own initiative, as there can be quite a bit of autonomy on the role.
- Have the ability to be mobile - although the office is based in Peterborough this is a national role.
- Preferably have some HMRC experience, with post-Brexit experience desirable.
- Have practical experience and application of knowledge and skill set.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Agile/Flexible working.
- Life assurance.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities, as well as career coaching.
- Regular social events.
- Number of additional benefits available through Benefits portal.
Quote job ref
+44 122 353 1083