Head of Art | Outstanding Secondary School | Westminster
A successful & well-known Secondary School in the London Borough of Westminster are on the hunt for a Head of Art for January 2022. This is a permanent & full-time post via the School.
The Executive Head Teacher of this Secondary School is looking for a current Head of Art or an ambitious Art Teacher who is looking for a step up to Head of Art. You'll be leading a team of 2-3 Art Teachers, but this is set to grow from year to year.
The Secondary School is very well known and is oversubscribed year on year. The Senior Leadership Team are exceptionally strong and the school has a brilliant track record of producing excellent results. You will be joining an excellent Art department and will have the chance to make a real difference within the department!
It's a very exciting role, with so much scope to work your way up to SLT. It's a heavily resourced Secondary School with a very bright future ahead.
Ideally, the Head Teacher is looking for an Art Teacher with experience of being a 2iC, KS3 / KS4 Coordinator or having similar responsibilities. Does this sound like the Head of Art opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! JOB DESCRIPTION - HEAD OF ART
PERSON SPECIFICATION - HEAD OF ART
- Head of Art
- Leading a team of 2 - 3 Art Teachers
- Teaching Art to a KS3-5 level
- Working alongside a forward thinking and inspirational Executive Head Teacher
- Inner London Pay!
- January 2022 start - Full Time & Permanent Contract
- MPS3 - UPS3 - £33,741 - £49,571 + TLR (£4k+)
- Located in the London Borough of Westminster
SCHOOL DETAILS - HEAD OF ART
- Must have UK QTS
- You must be willing to work hard and lead from the front setting the standards
- Must be confident within their ability to Teach to an 'Outstanding' level
- Fantastic knowledge of the Art curriculum is required
- Ideally experience of 2iC or Key Stage Coordinator
If you are interested in this Head of Art opportunity , interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!! Apply for this Head of Art opportunity by sending your CV to Megan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Growing departments throughout the School
- Modern facilities, plenty of resources
- Fantastic CPD opportunities throughout
- Located in the Borough of Westminster
- Good Transport Links
- Free staff car park onsite & on street parking
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.Head of Art | Outstanding Secondary School | Westminster