Join us as an IT Project Manager with Chanel (London Full-time, Permanent)About Capita
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever - and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
We are currently recruiting for interesting and exciting positions at Chanel. Chanel is a global high-end fashion house that focuses on clothing, luxury goods and accessories.The Role of an IT Project Manager
- Managing New Infrastructure projects which can range from the introduction of new technologies to end users, to the implementation of network standards into new sites.
- Creating IT project budgets and re-allocating ressources where necessary
- Working closely with third party to achieve mechanical roll out as much as possible
- Providing regular and up-to-date reporting to stakeholders
- Ensuring that the project is timely by setting time marks with direct involvement of the PMO
- Building clear documentation to user and handing over to Support team on the best timeframe
- IT Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Retail environment
- Networks and infrastructure background
- Stakeholder management
- Personable and pro-active professional, able to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Independent, pragmatic, self-motivated
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95355346