Indirect Procurement Specialist / Global Presence / Boutique Procurement Consultancy / York / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for each day to be a little different from the next whilst utilizing your past cross-category procurement experience? If so, this role is certainly for you.
This globally renowned boutique procurement consultancy is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as an Indirect Procurement Specialist. This procurement opportunity is highly dynamic, from having the opportunity to work across both public and private sectors to gaining exposure to a variety of markets.
Within this Indirect Procurement Specialist role, your responsibilities will include...
- Leading strategy development for various procurement categories depending on project requirements facilitated by development and deliver of compelling sourcing strategies
- Continuously undertake excellent stakeholder management, including implementation of stakeholder engagement plans at a project level
- Independently lead complex negotiations through thinking creatively about which variables can optimize project outcomes and overall business performance
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities; from working with stakeholders to minimize risk to gaining knowledge of necessary data for benchmarking
To apply for this Indirect Procurement Specialist opportunity, you will need...
- Degree / MCIPS is advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within indirect procurement, for example HR procurement, IT procurement or Marketing procurement
- Strong skills surrounding SRM, communication and organization
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team