IT Project Manager
with experience working on IT projects from liaising with stakeholders, managing project resources such as staff, 3rd party suppliers, equipment, hardware / software, coordinating meetings, reporting progress and project planning is required for a well-established company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.SALARY:
up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) LOCATION:
Hemel Hempstead, HertfordshireJOB TYPE:
Full-Time, PermanentJOB OVERVIEW
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Project Manager with experience working on IT projects from liaising with stakeholders, managing project resources such as staff, 3rd party suppliers, equipment, hardware / software, coordinating meetings, reporting progress and project planning.
Working as the IT Project Manager you will play a pivotal role within the business and will be tasked with managing multiple projects at any one time, which will require excellent organisational, time-management, communication and reporting skills. You will also oversee the technical team working on the project to ensure key milestones are met.
As the IT Project Manager you will work closely with stakeholders to ensure each project has all the resources required. You will also need excellent reporting and documentation skills and will be required to provide regular status reports on all the projects your managing to the senior management team.APPLY TODAY
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.DUTIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the IT Project Manager will include:
- Full Lifecycle Project Management
- Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Monitoring Project Progress
- Project Planning, Reporting & Documentation
- Coordinating meetings and overseeing other members of the project team
- Managing Network Infrastructure Rollouts
- 3rd Party Supplier Management
- On boarding new 3rd Party Suppliers
- Working with 3rd Party Project Managers
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time-management skills
- The ability to multi-task and organise schedules based on project requirements and timelines
- Must have experience supporting IT related projects with ideally an emphasis on IT Network Infrastructure / Hardware / Software Roll Outs / Server Builds
- Must have experience using O365, Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint
HOW TO APPLY
- Previous experience using Power BI, Power Automate and Autotask, Smartsheets or similar would be highly desirable
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7415
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95207434