Data Relationship Manager - Fund Management
The organisation helps to facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information.
The company's vision is to be the leading service provider to the global fund industry by making it more efficient and transparent. They do this by connecting fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and providing the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.Job Description Data Relationship Manager - Fund Management
If you have been involved with data collection, analysis or data delivery then this position could be a great fit.What are the main functions of a Data Relationship Manager:
- Analyse and improve data delivery from fund companies
- Relationship building (Data Account Management) with fund companies
- Pre-Sale Support/Consultancy on financial data
- Responsible for data ingestion within a Client Delivery/Project
- Research into regulations and financial industry trends
The Successful Applicant Data Relationship Manager - Fund ManagementSkills/Behaviours required for this role
- Based from their office in Woking you will be the 'data face' of the company by being a data expert and understanding all the intricacies of how the organisation collects, validates and processes data.
- Analyse data deliveries, continuously looking to enhance the way that data is provided
- Guide fund companies to understand and follow the organisation's data processes and standards
- Maintain strong relationships with fund companies to ensure that any amendments to data delivery can be worked on effectively
- Act as the data expert in client deliveries, working as part of a project team to achieve the desired outcome for the client
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, and championing the organisation's data, processes and products
- Analyse regulatory and industry changes that can impact upon the company and clients, where applicable.
What's on Offer
- A strong interest in 'data'
- Previous experience in a Data/BI analyst type role would be extremely useful
- Previous experience dealing with Financial Data
- Experience working within a financial services organisation
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Ability to converse with clients and internal stakeholers effectively
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work as part of a team (project work)
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Within Projects - conflict resolution
A basic salary of up to £45,000 (dependent upon experience)
Excellent company benefits
Quote job ref
+44 799 098 5136