The school works hard to inspire all the children to be happy, assured, hardworking and determined whilst providing them with knowledge and the skills to use it. Teachers are well supported and are urged to make sure that the whole school is an exceptional learning environment.
The successful candidate must;
Have an outstanding understanding of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum.
Have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
Be able to show experience of teaching in the primary curriculum.
Show superb communication skills.
Maintain positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues to achieve the best results possible.
Show dedication and maintain a can do' attitude and want to reach goals.
Value the diversity of people's circumstances and backgrounds.
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to work within a friendly, enthusiastic and skilled team
Join a brilliant team who genuinely enjoy their work
An opening to develop your knowledge working with SEND
Stand Out within a helpful team with great career prospects - possibility to go permanent for strong candidates
Warm and friendly Senior Leadership Team that values your progress and well-beingTo join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 Teacher in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact us on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer