Now recruiting a Secondary Biology Teacher to start in November 2021
Academics have recently been working with an 'Outstanding' Secondary School in the wonderful and vibrant borough of Harrow
. They require a Biology specialist teacher to join them in the beginning of November. This is a short term vacancy that may likely turn into a long term opportunity. This is great for someone that is looking for a bridge between two roles, or for someone that is available for the next few months.
They are looking for a knowledgeable, proactive and dedicated Biology teacher able to teach to KS3 and KS4 full time. ... Secondary school Biology TeacherSubject : Biology KS3,4 and 5Pay scale : MPS/UPS dependant on experienceLocation : North West London - Harrow...School Teacher of Biology
- Experience teaching to A level will be an advantage
- We are looking for teachers that can impart their subject knowledge and channel their energy and love of teaching to all of their students.
- Expert subject knowledge and experience teaching from GCSE to A level Biology
- A keen interest in how children learn
- A commitment to equal opportunities for all as well as the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils at the school
- Able to plan and deliver exciting and effective lessons, developing a high quality learning experience.
This secondary school has always put children at the centre of their project to develop an understanding, and the schools vision continues to progress and influence. They aim to provide the best possible education for all students.
They promote a broad and balanced curriculum allowing the students to take an active part in their own learning, while recognising the needs of all pupils and placing high demands. This secondary school prides itself on its high standards and friendly community.
The school offers very competitive salaries and progression opportunities.
If you would like to be shortlisted for this excellent opportunity to work in a very well established and dynamic school then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today.
The school will be looking to appoint someone ASAP before November preferably, so get in touch today if you would like to be put forward.