We are currently recruiting for a Part Time experienced Finance Manager, preferably with a professional qualification.
Proactive and enthusiastic individual, capable of taking responsibility for the finance function of the company. Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts & Sage Payroll essential, with good Microsoft Excel skills required. Good interpersonal skills.
This Financial role is a Part Time 30+ hours per week, flexible within the requirements of the business. Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.Specific Responsibilities:
- Day to Day maintenance of Purchase Ledger
- Produce draft and final Sales Ledger invoices
- Some PA responsibilities to the Directors
- Manage supplier payments, client receipts and bank account reconciliations
- Reconciling bank statements and expenses.
- Credit Control
- Cashflow monitoring and forecasting is critical - updating spreadsheet weekly
- Manage monthly payroll and year end reporting - P11d etc. Submit to HMRC
- Pension management - Auto enrolment
- Produce monthly Management Accounts and Year end preparation.
- Produce annual Budget
- All accounting functions integrated within all areas of the business
- Produce quarterly VAT returns- submit to HMRC
- Produce ad hoc financial information for Directors
- IT cyber security awareness
- GDPR - record keeping
- PA to Director ( 30-35% time)
- HR and H&S support
- Supporting colleagues with some administrative duties
- Strong commercial awareness and experience when working within a results focused company
- Problem solving ability with the capability to think on your feet
- An eye for detail
- Results focussed
- Positive outlook and way of working
- Highly efficient and organised
- Team player
- Fast learner
This role is located 15 minutes drive from Stamford following the A1 North. Shortlisting starts immediately