Business Analyst (Finance) - £40-60k - UK/ RemoteThe Role
Watson-Marlow, one of the most successful engineering companies in the fluid technology sector, are looking for a Business Analyst specialising in Finance.
The successful candidate will be centrally involved in the on-going development and deployment of Dynamics AX across our Finance business functions.
The key responsibilities of a Business Analyst (Finance) include, but are not limited to:
- Provide insight and support to enable best business practice to be implemented and supported throughout our business.
- Helping identify innovative ways to improve Finance and Costing efficiency and quality.
- International work and travel may be required.
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, in the functions of Finance and Costing.
- Contributing to ERP implementation via Business Process Analysis and Design.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an award-winning, global engineering company and for over 60 years has manufactured components and systems for a range of industries. We have 1,600 employees and have a presence in over 60 countries. Thus, we are one of the most successful engineering companies in our sector.
At Watson-Marlow, you are more than just a job title in a global organisation. Our staff are empowered to make a difference.The Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration including up to 10% pension and annual bonus.
- 27 days' holiday.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Home office IT support and excellent career development prospects.
The key skills and qualities of a Business Analyst (Finance) include:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, principally in business functions of finance and costing.
- Understanding of Business Process Analysis and Design as part of ERP implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An inquisitive mind-set with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience working in a customer facing environment.
- An understanding of project management.
- Willingness to travel and work internationally.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.