Zachary Daniels is delighted to be supporting this well-established wholesaler who has a wealth of experience delivering a quality service, a secure supply chain and business continuity for veterinarian customers across the UK.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting a Senior Product Manager to help support delivery of a variety of products across their customer base.
As a Senior Product Manager you'll be responsible for partnering with strategic customers to scope, plan and execute product change requirements to develop an enterprise solution that meets your customers strategic goals. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience, skills and knowledge requirements:
- Work with the product team on functional and non-functional solutions in a collaborative manner to solve problems in the most efficient way
- Provide coaching and support to junior product managers.
- Create clear goals and objectives for the product team to deliver
- Manage the product backlog and build out the roadmap to ensure the pipeline is ready for development
- Plan and run the discovery phase that enables creative solution development to meet customer requirements today and scale for future opportunities
- Work closely with the product team to ensure success is clearly defined and quality can be measured throughout product development
- Manage feedback and scope with the aim that the product is ready for the customer and delivered in a timely manner
- Manage portfolio budget in an organised and transparent manner
- Continuous improvement of our product management approach that can be adopted across the teams
- 4+ years experience working as a Product Manager with multi-disciplinary development teams;
- Experience building B2B solutions (cloud a big plus);
- Experience running parallel workstreams;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable communicating risks and running governance
- Agile product delivery experience
- Experience running integration projects (understanding of API's and integration technology a plus)
- Customer facing role in a professional services environment
- User experience and user interface skills
- Technical background or experience.