Are you looking for a career in healthcare?
Are you passionate about providing care to the Elderly and Vulnerable?
Then look no further as Network Healthcare are recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers to work in North Somerset and Somerset area.
We are a dedicated and passionate team of staff who provide all aspects of healthcare to individuals 1-1 within their own homes working varied shift patterns, choosing your own availability and a flexible schedule.
We cover the whole of North Somerset and Somerset on our Domiciliary rounds such as Weston Super-Mare , Clevedon, Portishead, Sandford , Wrington, Winscombe, Nailsea, Backwell, Cheddar, Axbridge , Highbridge, Berrow, Brean and all surrounding areas.
Our Shift patterns are 7.00am - 2.00pm // 4.00pm - 10.00pm and staff are required to work Every other weekend. Your availability will be required during the interview process.
During each shift time there are allocated times for our individual Service Users and this is based on the care requirements they desire. They can be 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute calls.
Your duties will involve :
· Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
· Charting or taking notes for others to review
· Providing companionship and supportive listening
· Observing/reporting any changes in the health or status of the client
· Preparing meals and feeding clients
· Responding to emergency situations
· Prompting and administering medication
· Accompanying and transporting clients to appointments/ social events
· Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
For this job role our requirements from you are:
· A full UK driving licence
· Positive attitude towards individuals and colleagues
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Kind and caring nature with a passion to help others
The benefits you'll receive working for Network Healthcare are:
· Great rates of pay
· Block paid per shift
· WEEKLY / MONTHLY pay
· Mileage paid at 25p per mile
· Opportunity to gain a FREE NVQ
· FREE in house training program
· FREE uniform
· WEEKLY Covid testing
For this role experience is NOT required as we will arrange Shadow Shifts with our Team Leaders however the desire to work in Healthcare is essential.