Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional English teacher for a North East Lincolnshire secondary school to cover a maternity leave.
This position is required from January 2022 and will run until the summer holidays.
As this requirement will be a full teaching role including planning assessing and marking, the successful English Teacher can expect to be paid on the main pay scale, which equates to a maximum of £189 per day.
This GOOD academy in the bustling North East Lincolnshire area is host to around 1200 students and relationships between staff and students is excellent. As such, behaviour around the school is good and there is a high level of mutual respect.
The school strives to ensure that every student they support is provided with a pathway of learning that means students achieve their absolute best.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager. The English department are cohesive and inclusive and will welcome their new team member warmly, offering support if and when needed.
Transport links into the area are limited and as such, you would be reliant on your own methods of transport.
There is ample onsite parking.
QTS is essential for this post with a degree in English as a desirable - other humanities subjects could be considered if you can demonstrate delivery of GCSE English previously.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as English Teacher in Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer