Are you an experienced administrator looking to make the step into a payroll/invoicing position? Or perhaps you're a general office admin looking to work within a more specialist position and progress steadily within a reputable company?
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for an Invoicing Clerk to join their busy payroll and invoicing department. This position is a split role of around 75% invoicing and 25% payroll; it's a varied and fast-paced role where a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills are the key to success.
For the successful candidate this is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday. Full training is provided within the position and there are excellent opportunities for career development and progression available.
- Raising invoices and ensuring their accuracy at all times with regards to any specific client requirements
- Produce income statements from information received via email and post using bespoke computer software
- Dealing with any invoicing related enquiries in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
- Build rapport with key client stakeholders to ensure a smooth invoicing process
- Ensure any problems are brought to the attention of your line manager quickly to ensure fast and effective resolution
- Has strong administration skills
- Is accurate in their data input
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Can take ownership of tasks and ensure they are completed accurately and on time
- Can work well both in a team and alone
- Has experience in a payroll or invoicing environment (desirable but not necessary)
Salary & Benefits
Salary £18,500 working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Plus 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a company wide bonus paid annually (up to £1,200!), regular team events across the year, casual dress code, complementary fresh fruit and refreshments, and much more!
This position is an immediate requirement, if you feel you meet the desired criteria please forward your CV for immediate consideration.