Would you like to work within a high-performing team where your skills and experience can make a difference?
We currently have a position available for a motivated Finance Assistant
to join our team based in Exeter
on a part-time, permanent basis, working 4/5 hours per day 5 days a week. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (pro rata) per annum dependent on experience.
As our Finance Assistant
, you'll be responsible for the daily processes, making sure payments and made on a timely basis and that the information held by internal and external stakeholders are up to date. You will also support the smooth running of the function and support the businesses with the online banking platforms.What's in it for you?
We know that the support and commitment of our staff is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training.
For our office-based roles, we are moving to a hybrid approach, dependant on the role.
We are committed to making Pennon Group plc an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you can bring your whole self to work with confidence.We also offer a competitive benefits package:
Responsibilities as our Finance Assistant will include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Generous contributory pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Subsidised healthcare benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing programme
What we are looking for in our ideal Finance Assistant:
- Monitoring and entering daily payments
- Ensuring availability of cash daily reports
- Administration of online banking systems
- Administration of bank accounts, including liaising with operational banking partners
- Other adhoc tasks
- 5 GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent in Maths, English and a Science subject
- Proven ability to work within a team environment but also on your own
- Reliable, punctual and thorough individual, committed to achieving the requirements of the role
is an FTSE250 business and comprises South West Water, Bournemouth Water and Pennon Water Services, is a leading business in the water industry delivering for the benefit of customers, communities and the environment. The Group Internal Audit function is a highly visible and value-adding team that plays a key role in helping the Group to achieve its objectives by acting as the subject matter expert and advising and assuring risk management, control and governance processes.
We believe that by investing in the future of our region, we are not only improving the quality of life for today's residents and visitors but are also taking responsibility for future generations. Responsibility for the environment is central to this. Our aim is to continually drive up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers.
Our core values which are essential to our success:
- Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders
- Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact
- Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities and each other
- Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply
now to be considered as our Finance Assistant
- we look forward to receiving your application.