£26 - £30k depending on experienceContact:
Permanent Full time (office based)Location:
Havant, HampshireThe Job:
Are you an organised shoot coordinator with a background in fashion or retail?
Do you have experience in project management?
Our client is a leading fashion retailer based in Havant, Hampshire that is hiring an organised shoot producer to coordinate and produce all of the studio and lifestyle shoots for the company. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, creative, and passionate about photography. They will be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and prioritise their workload with a keen eye for detail.
The Shoot Producer will take responsibility for:
- Organising the locations and logistics of all studio and lifestyle shoots
- Create seasonal and reactive documents to be presented to the studio manager
- Produce lifestyle shoots when requested, ensuring they're running on time, shoot targets are met, catering is provided, etc.
- Support the studio manager on scheduling, planning, budgets, etc.
- Schedule freelance support and look to make savings where possible
- Build strong relationships with all external parties, photographers, models, etc.
- Work with the sample and image coordinator on season planning
- Coordinate and collate all re-touching comments
- Create a weekly tracker for who is in the studio as well as daily call sheets
As Shoot Producer, you'll have:
- 2 years experience in shoot coordination
- Skilled in communication and time management
- Able to work alone as well as a team
- Project management experience
- A passion for photography
- PRINCE2 qualification (desirable)
- Background in fashion or retail (desirable)