Are you an experienced Public Sector Procurement professional looking for a new challenge?
You will be working closely with the Procurement Manager to:
- Deliver high value tender exercises
- Be responsible for procurement exercises up to OJEU threshold - lead project teams to identify requirements, draft tender responses and run the tender exercise through to completion and award
- Award contracts through established public sector frameworks such as YPO, CCS and similar
- Participate in the management of third party spend
- Assist with development of Procurement strategy
- Work to audit and compliance standards against Public Contracts Regulations
- Maintain the contracts register
- Process new supplier requests
- Manage communication with existing and prospective suppliers
- Review contracts and processes
You will be:
Educated to CIPS Level 3 or equivalent
Experience of working in Public Sector ProcurementThis role offers hybrid working with the majority based from home with weekly visits to the office in Essex If you are looking for a new challenge please do apply asap!