Area Manager- Charity Central London Fantastic Opportunity to join a growing charity retailerSalary £30,000-£35,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits including bonus.
My client is a well-established, growing charity retailer. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the position of Area Manager to manage their growing number of stores.
This role reports into the Director of Retail and is an excellent opportunity to join a charity that is delivering year on year growth. As the Area Manager your primary responsibility is to maximise income generation and ensure all targets are met and exceeded across the stores. Responsibilities:
- Monitor and be accountable for sales across the area of stores.
- Ensure sourcing sufficient levels of donated stock locally in collaboration with the shop teams.
- Support the shop management teams to recruit, induct, and retain an inclusive and diverse volunteer team, which is large enough in numbers and capable to maximise income and profitability and guarantee the smooth running of the area.
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution.
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate.
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets.
- Previous Area Manager/Multi Site experience within charity or retail.
- Experience of developing and managing budgets.
- Experience of EPOS systems and Gift Aid.
- Experience of setting and managing income and expenditure budgets.
- Experience of leading and line managing others to develop and grow, building and maintaining a high performing team culture.
- Energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude.
If you are interested in working for a leading charity retailer who truly values their teams then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.