Solution Architect - Manchester - Up to £85k
On behalf of our award-winning client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Solution Architect, As a Solution Architect, you will work with the Head of Architecture, Business Services, and Technical products to help develop the business requirement and to specify the technology solution in the form of Design Documentation, Use Cases, and other specifications for our client.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Work with the Head of Architecture to assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture and Focus Product Strategy
- Work with the Head of Architecture to ensure Solutions support the architectural direction of technology and the Focus Product Strategy
- Review internal and external solutions for suitability, making recommendations to the Head of Architecture and Focus Design Authority and ensuring alignment to the Technology and Focus Product Strategies.
- Provide Analytical skills into understanding and communicating a design to a level that facilitates technical development including the creation of both high-level and detailed design documentation
- Develop specifications of required and anticipated systems interactions that achieve a business objective in the form of design documentation
- Work to the agreed prioritisation of requirements for development and to the agreed delivery dates against these requirements by understanding the business priorities, the technical capability and the strategies of both the business and technology
The Solution Architect will have the following:
- Knowledge of Solution and Enterprise architecture in a predominantly Microsoft technology stack, development experience in this stack is desirable
- Knowledge of a structured yet agile approach to delivery
- Knowledge of system and use case modelling and requirements gathering techniques
- Knowledge of Architectural patterns
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving the problem
- Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
This is a great opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a company that strongly believes in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and you will be rewarded with an outstanding benefits package:
- Health cash plan
- Generous holiday allowance + Option to buy more
- Great public transport links
- Flexible working opportunities
How to Apply if you're Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Solution Architect - Manchester - Up to £85k Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95197836