Lead Software Engineer
Stott and May has an ideal opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer seeking a new opportunity. We are helping a world-leading cyber security and domain name registry organisation.
The opportunity is for a full-time Lead Software Engineer, and the role comes with a generous salary of £70,000 to £85,000 per annum + bonus.
This is predominantly a remote working role, although ideally, you'll be able to attend the company's Oxford office around once per month.
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will play an integral part in producing cutting-edge web applications used by millions across the world. This role is a 50/50 split between hands-on and management where you'll be responsible for mentoring and supporting a team of 4 Developers.
It would also be advantageous if you if you possessed the following:
- Demonstrable experience across at least one Backend programming language (ideally Java)
- Previous experience leading and mentoring team Developers
- Excellent knowledge of software Engineering paradigms and design patterns
- Proven knowledge of web-based development trends
- Proven record of building highly scalable and performant web applications
If this Lead Software Engineer job sounds like the right fit for you, then please apply with Stott and May today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95198357