Agile Delivery Manager
£80k Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Delivery Manager for our high profile client.
Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects from approval/inception stage all the way through the project lifecycle to "transfer into BAU. You will need to work closely with Development Managers, Scrum masters, and Technical Operation Managers to ensure all technology deliverables are delivered in full.
Project Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
· Build, maintain and communicate project delivery plans against a matrix, ensuring all parties involved understand their commitments and targeted delivery dates.
· Setting and proactively managing business stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed on progress against delivery plans. This will be across multiple projects in parallel.
· Via Development Manager/ Scrum masters ensure motivation amongst the development/ testing squads, ensure collaboration and focus on key activities/deliverables ensuring everyone understands what "success looks like".
· Work closely with Product Managers to ensure the project objectives are understood and shared effectively with the all parties involved with the project across the business, and facilitate the planning and delivery of activities to ensure agreed goals are met.
· Execute and maintain Project progress via agreed project confluence boards, project plans and structures project meetings, appropriate to the size and complexity of the project.
· Work with scrum masters/ Dev leads to ensure that agile boards and information radiators are maintained displaying overall team performance and velocity.
As the Delivery Manager you will have:
· Experience as a Project lead or manager
· Previous experience working as a Project Manager/Scrum Master and ideally Agile coaching
· Project Management / Scrum Master certified
· Experience of Scrum, Kanban and other project execution methodologies
· Experience working with single or multiple teams and multiple parallel projects
· Strong knowledge of the SDLC
· Strong JIRA and Confluence skills
My client is based in Central London, this role is Remote but will require Office work 1 day a week.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95196334