Salesforce Solutions Architect - Sponsorship is Available
Method Cloud have partnered with an established Salesforce Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect to join one of the largest Salesforce rollouts taking place in the UK.
The Salesforce Solutions Architect will be supporting a major utilities company as they go through a huge Digital Transformation and are expanding their Salesforce capabilities.
As the Salesforce Solutions Architect will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a digital transformation program direction.
In order to succeed in this role, it's crucial for you to start from a strong foundation of both industry
expertise and technology. A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role.
You will have a deep knowledge of the core business processes and best practices in the customer's
industry - and you'll enhance that by acquiring an understanding of the specific business drivers for their digital transformation program.EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years extensive experience in the salesforce ecosystem supporting successful B2B or B2C digital transformations
- 5+ years' + experience of working on implementation teams throughout the project lifecycle,
- ideally using Agile development techniques
- A proven track record of successful architect/design on customer projects, preferably
- enterprise CRM implementations. Performing design review and making recommendations is key
- A self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Salesforce and/or
- Salesforce, and eager to break new ground
- Have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with solutioning and delivery
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous hands on experience SFDC Development specifically in LWC track and creating custom
- Working Experience of Sales cloud, Service cloud & Partner Community
- Process modelling tools and best practices
- Project management tools and best practices
- Data modelling
- Systems analysis and design
- Ability to conduct design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and ability to follow-up for customer success
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Salesforce ADM Certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Certifications
- Salesforce Design and Architecture Certification
- AWS / Heroku DBA
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner is a bonus
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Brent Chamber a & 07309 681 123
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95194300