S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are looking for a professional individual to take on our Trainer in Leadership and Management role. Our client want an individual who has the ability to coach and motivate learners through Leadership and Management courses online. They are known to be one of the largest Apprenticeship providers in the UK from their excellent culture and aiming to develop employees and participants throughout their journey.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Leadership and Management you will be responsible for:
- Training and developing learners to gateway
- Manage a caseload of 30-40 learners per month
- Create training material and continuously update information you re providing learners to ensure you are delivering the course effectively
- Set up 1 to 1 meetings with individuals that require additional support and understanding where improvements can be made
- Managing a diary to ensure monthly reviews are being completed and added to their e-portfolio systems
Experience and Skills:
To be a successful Leadership and Management Trainer you must have the following experience and skills:
- Hold a Management Level 5 qualification
- Hold teaching qualifications such as PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or relevant
- Hold assessing qualifications A1, CAVA, TAQA, AET, EAT or relevant
- Experience in delivering Leadership and Management courses
- Have occupational experience in management dealing with company finances and strategic planning
Apply now for the Trainer in Leadership and Management role!