S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a highly successful training provider, that offers a broad range of vocational training services including rail. The client prides itself on its skilled workforce providing continuous help and development, improving the quality of delivery to their learners.
Role and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of a Trainer in Rail Engineering will include:
- Help deliver programmes of learning and qualifications (to level 3), teaching through a blended mix of 1-2-1 sessions and e-learning
- You will engage and motivate individuals and learner groups, increasing retention
- Identifying individual's learner needs and ensure they have a training plan linking them with a long-term employment goal
- Complete all relevant paperwork whilst adhering to data and compliance requirements
- Prepare, deliver and review lesson plans
- Complete paper based and electronic learning records inline with their learner plan
Experience and Skills:
As a Trainer in Rail Engineering, you will need to have:
- You will have a level 3 Award in an Education & Training qualification (or equivalent)
- You will have a level 3 Assessing Vocational Achievement qualification (or equivalent)
- Vocational experience in the rail industry
- A minimum level 3 in Rail Engineering
- You will have a 'Sentinel' number
To apply, please click below.