S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are recruiting for an exciting, growing and well established training provider based in the West Midlands. Our client has undergone phenomenal growth and contract wins recently and want to grow their Compliance team. This is an exciting for an experienced Compliance Manager from within the Employability and Skills sector, or a an ambitious Compliance / audit officer to embark on the next step of their career.
If you have worked on ESFA, ESF, DWP, AEB, Traineeship or similar government funded programs in a compliance capacity, this could be the ideal next step for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of a Compliance Manager will be to:
- Ensure that the business adheres to external regulations and abide by funding rules.
- Ensure contractual compliance with funding bodies such as ESFA, ESF, DWP and DFE
- Ensure internal controls are implemented, maintained and reflective of business activities
- Leading and driving compliance to achieve the best service standards and outcomes.
- Populate, communicate and maintain a compliance monitoring schedule against each of the funding streams
- Advise and recommend suggestions and improvement to the senior leadership
- Lead and drive compliance across the business by conducting regular audits
- Support managers in ensuring compliance is maintained across the business
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Compliance Manager:
- Will have worked in a College / Training Provider or Skills Provider setting in a compliance capacity
- Will have worked specifically on a government funded program, managing compliance and audits
- Will have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the Employability and Skills sector
- Will have been part of or led compliance audits within a provider setting