Hunter AHP are seeking a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work for a private organisation based in Luton.
The role will be providing a mixture between virtual therapy and patient facing therapy.
This is a full-time role, but my client will also consider applicants who can work up to three days a week.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- Private sector (outside IR35)
- Locum opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Work in a multi-disciplinary Team
- Based in Luton
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry at Hunter AHP today.Not available for this position?
Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250
for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.