Global IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - London or West London - £65,000 - 70,000 + Car + Bonus + Shares & Excellent Benefits
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Blue chip pharmaceutical firm seeks a strong IT Procurement expert to join its highly regarded procurement function. With a world-class procurement team spanning 4 continents, this is an excellent opportunity to join a blue-chip organisation during a critical growth phase.
Reporting into the Global Divisional Procurement Director, you will have a key impact in c-suite decision making and global procurement policy. You will heavily impact strategy and direction of key IT procurement spend in the early phase of a large-scale transformation.
Global IT Procurement Manager role profile: -
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focussing on complex Technology procurement categories across Hardware, Infrastructure, Data Centres, Software, IT Services, Consultancy & Telecoms, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and offshore vendors
Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your procurement career to date, progressing from Grad-uate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Category Manager etc. within blue-chip organisations
- Possessing strong subject matter expertise across IT & Technology Procurement categories
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to manage top-down within a global matrix organisation
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms