Our client is an independent creative brand and communications agency. Based in Southwark, London, they partner with global corporate clients from FTSE 100 multi-nationals to independent businesses. They provide strategic consultancy, brand creation, development and activation alongside developing compelling corporate and employee communications and campaigns.The role
Working within their Brand & Culture team, this role will be to support and work alongside one of their Account Directors to deliver a range of projects from strategic brand development, to creative activation and delivery. Whilst being managed and mentored under the supporting guidance of an Account Director, you will also be given the autonomy and opportunity to be your true-self, to develop and grow as an integral part of our team.Key responsibilities
- - Preparing client and internal briefs and Statements of Work.
- - Preparing budgets and client billing plans within our studio operations software and managing
these over the duration of a project.
- - Preparing project schedules and plans and managing these over the duration of a project.
- - Working with third-party partners - preparing briefs and specification requirements to gather
costs, timings and manage these into project plans, proposal and performance.
- - Supporting and preparing client proposals, estimates and project plans.
- - Play a key role within the day-to-day financial administration of projects within their studio
operations software, liaising closely with the Account Director to manage budget spend and
- - Supporting in the planning, set-up and running of client research and workshops.
- - Resource planning/management.
- - Play an active part within internal and client meetings, managing contact and status reports.
- - Client and internal team management.
Qualities, characteristics and requirements
- - Previous creative agency experience, ideally within a B2B corporate agency.
- - Ideally experience across multi-channel touchpoints - print, digital and moving image.
- - A passion for the creative sector and the world of business. An inquisitive mind with an unfaltering desire to provide superb client service and project delivery.
- - High standards of written, verbal and presentation skills are a must - excellent attention to detail is vital, always ensuring that the highest agency standards and professionalism are delivered at all times.
- - An appreciation and understanding of the need to carefully manage project commercials across all projects and work hard to ensure projects stay on track in terms of time and costs and escalating any concerns in good time.
- - The ability to adhere to internal delivery processes, documentation, templates and methodologies to ensure a consistent client and internal delivery experience.
- - Understanding when to use initiative but also not being worried to ask questions and reach out for help whenever required.
- - A calm and confident manner with exceptional people skills and the ability to instil confidence within and develop relationships with clients of varying seniority.
- - A great work ethic and a strong team player, willing to speak up and bring their valuable input to the benefit of both the project and client team.
What's important to our client
Their purpose is - To make unique count - this means that they believe every organisation and individual has the potential to make a meaningful difference in the world.
They help their people, clients and partners channel their distinctive strengths into powerful brands and communications that bring out the best in everyone.
They are a down to earth agency - there's no room for big egos - they believe in the strength of teams and creating an environment where individuals are supported, respected and love their work and feel inspired and motivated to deliver world-class thinking, creative and client care.
To do that, they have high standards to ensure they are trusted by their clients as collaborative and trusted agency partners. This philosophy is reflected in their values which are close to their hearts and they all stand by:
They are a strategically-led creative agency - they place clients at the heart of everything they do and this means they truly care about delivering exceptional levels of strategic thinking, creative and client service. This reflects inwards too, ensuring they create an environment where their team feel supported, respected and able to develop and grow.
They believe curiosity brings out the best results for their clients - by asking the right questions, in the right way they not only gain trust and support from their clients but also uncover the insights they need to deliver the best outcomes. They look for like minds to work with them - individuals who are inspired by the challenges and opportunities a client brief can offer.