A Global Custodian in London is looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner to work in a variety of change within their Cash & Banking Services division.
The successful candidate will join and existing scrum team and contribute to the build-out of the greenfield delivery of products within their Change Portfolio. Typical responsibilities will include:
- work within the scrum team to ensure upfront analysis is completed to inform the design of both the Operating and Application Development Models, writing EPICs, taking the lead in writing stories and maintaining good JIRA discipline
- Product Strategy: carry out analysis as directed by the Product Manager
- Product Design: react to emerging needs for further analysis and metrics during the design phase. Ensure that both the Operating Model and App Development designs are aligned.
- Product Delivery: ensure that close contact is maintained and the appropriate support is given to the Product Manager, Solutions Architects, Tester and Developers to ensure the Product meets it's desired criteria.
To apply for this role, you will need the following expertise:
- Strong business analysis skills with experience of working in a Scaled Agile environment
- Knowledge of International Cash Processing, specifically payments, intraday matching, settlement, cash messaging etc.
Please note, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
"Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods."