Portfolio/Programme Management Office Analyst - Financial Services - Remote Working
My client is a leading major UK Banking Group, offering financial products across Retail, Business, Private, Wealth and Investment Banking.
Sitting within their Commercial Banking division, there is an excellent opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join a centralised change portfolio and support a number of key business change programmes from the PMO.
You will be responsible for supporting the portfolio, across all aspects of the PMO to assist effective change delivery. This covers all governance as well as reporting, planning, RAID management, change control, finance and resource controls, information and communication management ensuring adherence to the bank wide delivery methodology, standards and processes. Description:
• Support the management of aspects of project plans/controls, progress reporting and general business analysis for the Programme workstreams
• Maintain the roadmap for the overall Programme including key milestones and Outcomes (Customer & Business)
• Track progress against deliverables and outcomes in the Programme workstreams
• Review the workstream plans and highlight any slippage in the context of the wider Programme and drive further follow-on actions to address the slippage
• Support the delivery teams with the management of their key risks, issues and dependencies providing regular coaching, quality assurance and proactive support
• Manage the Programme budget working with the programme director and delivery leads to ensure that financial forecasting is within accepted tolerances against actuals. Working with the wider team to investigate discrepancies and take action to reduce these
• Work with the wider portfolio office and the delivery team to manage the end to end financial process including purchase orders
• Support the delivery teams with the wider governance requirements around documentation production, quality and approval for audit trail and assurance purposes.
• Preparing inputs and minuting programme governance forumsExperience and skills required:
- Experience working in financial services, preferably banking
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Highly proficient across Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and project applications
- Experience of other, bespoke packages may be required in line with specific roles e.g. PPM tools, JIRA, share point, knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Experience of project / programme resource and financial controls processes
300.00 - 325.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.