DRIVER IMPROVEMENT MONITOR/TRAINER
PLACE OF WORK: ESSEX
POSITION TYPE: PERMANENT
WHO ARE RINGWAY JACOBS?
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 8,400 miles of footway, almost 7,000 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
On behalf of The Safer Essex Roads Partnership, The Driver Improvement team offers a variety of NDORS Educational interventions to drivers that have elected to attend a course as an alternative to prosecution.
This role reports directly to the driver improvement Manager and will work closely with the booking office team. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the NDORS programme through an on-going monitoring and development process which will enhance the quality of the client's experience and learning.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
• Hold a current valid driving licence
• Be able to provide a suitable vehicle (car or van under 7 years old) for the purposes of the role
• Experience with using modern IT software including excel, Microsoft office and zoom
• Experience with creating electronic evaluations/surveys
• Experience in delivering or monitoring NDORS courses or equivalent Driver Training Programmes
• Hold an appropriate assessor qualification
• Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise own workload to achieve business priorities and adhere to deadlines
• Be able to manage own performance and make improvements as required
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• To ensure all NDORS courses delivered in Essex, Southend and Thurrock are compliant with NDORS licence requirements and delivered to the standards required by SERP.
• To ensure that all IT and presentations used on NDORS courses are current and compliant.
• To assist with technical issues and processes relating to delivering on a digital platform.
• To develop evaluation surveys as required.
• To monitor trainers delivering the NDORS courses to ensure that NDORS licence requirements are met.
Please apply for more information