A well known Investment Manager are looking for a Marketing Compliance Analyst to join their team in London.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the distribution and marketing of the company internationally, with a specific focus on regulations around sustainable investing and the sustainability‐related disclosures in the financial services sector. The primary focus of the role will be the review and approval of fund marketing materials, including presentations, factsheets, brochures, web content, video and email marketing content. The role will also include providing compliance support to product development and distribution functions.
- Review emerging regulations linked to sustainability‐related disclosures in the financial services sector. Help the business develop a consistent framework for sustainability‐related disclosures and related marketing content
- Develop subject-matter expertise in the area of sustainability‐related disclosures in EMEA
- Provide compliance advice and support the development of sustainability‐related web-content
- Develop and maintain marketing guidelines, Q&A's, checklists, and country specific marketing memos
- Assist with the Compliance Monitoring programme in relation to post use review of marketing material and website content
- Assist with the provision of training to the business, specifically in relation to marketing and distribution, and also more generally where required
- Have a strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree
- Have minimum of 5 years of relevant compliance experience, ideally gained at another Asset Management firm
- Experience of working with/supporting fund activities (specifically in relation to fund marketing and cross border distribution) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate strong compliance knowledge, particularly as it relates to the sale and marketing of funds in multiple jurisdictions
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of, and interest in, financial markets