£19.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) | 41 Hours (part-time considered) | Nights | Elderly Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home on the southern outskirts of Glasgow has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse to work nights.
The 50+ bedded home offers round the clock care to older people living with a range of medical and mental health nursing care needs and has a fantastic local reputation for the high standards of care and living it offers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract with full-time and part-time hours available
• Shifts have 2 nurses on shift at night, 4/5 carers and 25 residents on average per unit
• Great pay rates of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates, with paid handover
• Enhanced overtime rate of £20.50 per hour
• Subsidised NMC fees
• Onsite parking
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Paid online training
• Company pension scheme
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation