£20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 42 Hours | Days | Benefits Package | Elderly Care
A 50+ bedded elderly nursing home in Glasgow currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable healthcare provider.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, with supernumerary hours included
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Enhanced overtime rates
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Paid NMC
• Pension scheme
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Onsite parking
• Paid online training
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting
• Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation