Auditor - Contract role (6months)
Planet Pharma is currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company that is looking for an experience GMP Auditor to join them on a contract basis starting from January 2022.
Are you currently working as an auditor who's contract is coming to an end soon? if so this could be the perfect contract for you, alternatively if you are in a permanent position and looking to move into contract this could equally be a great opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Completes audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with functional areas to develop a strong working relationship and understanding of roles and responsibilities. Utilise this network to help resolve comments and issues that arise during audit and review.
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or any other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 2 years experience Auditing.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Healthcare industry.
If you would like to discuss this position or other career options in confidence, please call us on (0) 20 4542 4271 or email us at email@example.com.
If this position is not suitable for you, we look forward to receiving a recommendation. Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral bonus so you will even be rewarded for your help.