Home Instead is the world's leading provider of personal care and companionship services for older people within their own homes. With most visits lasting at least one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
We're looking for people with the personality and passion to build great relationships with our clients in Newport and surrounding areas.
Our clients trust us. They will rely on you to listen carefully to what they need, take an interest in them and deliver excellent care. If you enjoy interacting with older individuals and want to pursue an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, CAREGiving might be the career for you. Each of our CAREGivers is matched to a client based on mutual interests and hobbies to encourage a strong relationship that is able to develop.
Our service is companionship led and so, we focus on providing longer visits so that you have time to truly care! A CAREGiver's responsibilities can also include accompanying clients to appointments and social events, light housekeeping, planning and preparing meals and helping with daily living routines including washing hair or painting nails.
We are looking for friendly, kind, compassionate people who like to spend time with older people and build a friendly but professional relationship. Don't worry if you don't have care experience, we have extensive training and on-going development opportunities that will enable to you deliver our special brand of relationship-led care.Qualifications
Many of our CAREGivers do not have formal experience of working as a carer before they join our team, but have looked after a family member and want to make a difference to an older person's life by using the experience they have gained.
You will need motorised transport to fulfill this role due to rural locations.
Additional InformationYou Will Be Part Of a Team
- Which puts trust, dignity and compassion at the forefront of our care
- You will develop and learn with some of the most highly skilled and professional Care Assistants in the sector
- You will feel part of a team and meet other like-minded CAREGivers
- You will be valued by your clients and appreciated by your employer
- You will be working for an Award-Winning Home Care Group
Why should you choose Home Instead as an employer?
about our staff and in return that means our staff care about our clients.
- No 15 / 30 minute visits
- CAREGiver schedules on an electronic system
- Paid travel time provided for the actual duration
- Minimum hours contract available after successful probation, t&c's apply
- Great rates of pay starting at £10.00 per hour with weekend and bank holiday enhancements up to £19.00 per hour
- Mileage allowance paid for your working day at 0.25p per mile
- 20 + 8 days annual leave entitlemtn
- Pension scheme
You could be working within 10 days! For more info call us on 01983 240015 or email email@example.com, alternatively apply today and we will give you a call and get to know you!