On-site / Remote Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) - £45,000 (pro-rata) plus benefits - London (Canary Wharf)Part Time hours (24 hours / 3 days per week however this is negotiable) - Fixed term contract - 12 months
If so, let's have a conversation about opportunities with Bupa where we'll offer you a flexible working pattern giving you the time to care for your client's needs. This isn't your everyday office set up. You'll be working within a state of the art complex with beautiful surrounding and a thriving campus culture. For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!What will you be doing in the role?
- Are you a BABCP accredited Therapist?
- Do you thrive on empowering your client's lifestyle and mental wellbeing?
- Do you want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that wants to bring the best out of your career?
You will be working for one of Bupa's longstanding corporate clients as a CBT Therapist covering maternity leave for a period of 12 months.
Working onsite with our on-site corporate team, you'll provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across sectors of care to our client's eligible employees. You will be a first point of clinical contact for many employees with potential mental health issues and concerns. In addition to providing 1-2-1 high intensity CBT sessions you will adopt a person-centred approach and signpost employees to different services if required. There may also be opportunities to support our client with their wider mental health and wellbeing agenda by running group psychoeducation sessions, webinars and workshop events. This role will be site/office based and will involve face to face clinical delivery.So, what's in it for you?
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We want our therapists to feel motivated and rewarded. So, we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits, including;
- We can offer flexibility within the week to support you with your other work and private practice commitments.
- Subsidised membership through GYMPASS giving access to various uk wide gyms
- Supporting your CPD and giving you access to projects driving innovation with our current service for new and existing clients
- Doubling your pension contributions capped up to 12%
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell - pro-rata for part-time roles
- Bupa health insurance giving you the assurance that we're there on hand when you need support
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Various other benefits and online discounts
We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance - so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.What are we looking for in our CBT Therapists?
Diversity and Inclusion
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience in a similar role providing high intensity CBT interventions and managing own caseload
- IT Skills including proficiency using Microsoft Systems as well as electronic medical record systems
- Diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops also preferred
Bupa are committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.How to applyClick on the link below or for a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!